[RFI] Software for tracking RFI...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Software for tracking RFI...
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:43:42 -0800
Hi,

I have set up a web page showing the RFI at my place...  It is more for
example, but it also shows the nature of the RFI.  I am using two pieces
of software which some folks may find useful.  The S meter graph is
generated by a program called "S-Meter Light", it is free and located
at: http://www.seed-solutions.com/gregordy/Software/SMeterLite.htm.

The second program is called "Spectrum Lab", it too is free, and useful,
it generated the 3D FFT graph.  Hope this helps...  To see it in action
go to www.nk7z.net.  It is the top article...
--
Thanks,
Dave