Re: [RFI] Hot tub Controller Hang?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hot tub Controller Hang?
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 22:16:44 -0600
Thanks Mike....I don't remember there being much of a control cable but
I have to admit that it's been a while since I've looked up inside the
underneath of the tub enclosure.  I'll let you know what I find out.

As far as the AC side, I did have a licensed electrician wire both the
220 circuits for the tub and the amp.  I'll check the grounds when I
have the cover off.

--

73,

Gary K9GS