Re: [RFI] Traffic Light RFI; Also Diesel-powered Vehicles; Also Other R

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Traffic Light RFI; Also Diesel-powered Vehicles; Also Other RFI While On The Road Re: RFI Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 17:22:16 -0700
"Exception: if I find APS RFI suddenly severely interferes with my personal
ham radio, electronics, and otherwise disrupts my finally content and
complacent activities, you can bet my Activist/Agitator and very verbal
genes will quickly become reactivated. Selfish of me and now univariate
attitude on my part, I admit. But it's now time for me to rest. "

It's that the concern, or do you receive no noise at all?

Kurt