Re: [RFI] Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combos?

To: garyk9gs@wi.rr.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combos?
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:24:51 -0500
I had problems with the 27 MHz combo when living in an apt. with the
antenna running right out the shack window to a tree. I switched to a
Bluetooth setup and have had no problems at all. I'm in a house now but
the tower is still right outside the shack so I have kept the combo in
place. My current mouse has an off switch to help conserve batteries but
I don't usually remember to turn it off. I have ordered some rechargable
AAA's but if there is a RTTY contest on the weekend I swap in fresh
batteries just in case.

Phil

N9LAH