Re: [RFI] National RF HFDF Vector Gun now in hand

To: "Frank N. Haas KB4T" <kb4t@arrl.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] National RF HFDF Vector Gun now in hand
From: "Dale Svetanoff" <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:11:38 -0600
Frank,

Thank you VERY much for the detailed report on the antennas.  This is the
sort of report info that many of us will find useful.  I look forward to
your future updates.  In particular, I think many of us would like to get
an idea as to what distance from the source you were when the antenna
actually directed you toward it.  (Yes, I know range will vary depending
upon source characteristics, but even "ball park" values are handy to know
about.)

73, Dale
WA9ENA
Sr. EMC Engineer