Re: [RFI] Battery Maintainers & RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Battery Maintainers & RFI
From: Scott Holisky <sholisky@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:06:52 -0600
Hi Doc - I have had this unit for several years. I replaced the connector
with an Anderson PP as it mates with all my gel cells. So whether it's the
ice fishing underwater camera or the K2 they all mate with the batteries and
the charger. I have never heard a peep out of it. It's spendy but I wanted
something that would not ruin my batteries when I forgot to disconnect them.
This does that.

73 Scott N0AR

>Many of us would benefit from a reliable battery maintenance
charger for backup and portable batteries - but the problem
has been suffering overcharge or troublesome cycling.

Then there are a variety of maintainers that also claim desulfating
circuitry, and they may be found for between $9.99 (on sale) up to
$59.

*<**http://
www.batteryminders.com/batterycharger/catalog/BatteryMINDer-Plus-12*<http://www.batteryminders.com/batterycharger/catalog/BatteryMINDer-Plus-12>
*-
Volt-133-Amp-Charger-Maintainer-Conditio-p-16134.html>*