[RFI] Autek QF-1A vs J-Com Magic Notch?

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Autek QF-1A vs J-Com Magic Notch?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:58:55 -0500
Autek QF-1A vs J-Com Magic Notch?

I have two J-Com Magic Notch filter devices to
remove heterodynes on HF.  They are excellent!

I have recently acquired an Autek QF-1A. Does
the QF-1A remove heterodynes as well as the
J-Com?

I'm thinking of selling one of my J-Com's --
if the Autek will remove those pesky heterodynes.

We are in a new QTH so I cannot hook it up and
test it as I don't have antennas up yet.

WDYT, please?

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.Google is so Yesterday - Try Startpage.com