Re: [RFI] Washer RFI/EMI

Subject: Re: [RFI] Washer RFI/EMI
From: R March <n7ua@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 09:20:43 -0700
Do a "total extraneous energy calculation" world wide, for all
appliances. Include the added power needed by other services to overcome
the raised noise floor from Part 15 exempt devices. Even at low levels
it will add up to lots of power. Make the case that the wasted energy
contributes to global warming, which of course it does. (We must all be
vigilant!) Also make the case that the USA is the culprit  in this
scandal, clearly abusing the environment, especially compared to our
more enlightened European neighbors. Then request government funding to
"research" this important contributor to global warming (oops, I mean
"climate change") problem and demand that the FCC ban incidental
radiators, or at the very least, register all such devices.
Seriously though, unfortunately, it may be the only way to get the FCC
to act on this. Bob  N7UA