Re: [RFI] Alarm Systems and EMI/EMC

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>, "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Alarm Systems and EMI/EMC
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 08:18:23 -0400
I got around this security problem by going to all CCTV analog, coax fed
cameras.  With motion detection the system saves the first couple of minutes
of video prior to the trigger event, then emails me a jpg of the trigger
event and save the following five mintues after the trigger event.  Great
for protecting weekend retreats, etc. No issues with RFI. www.geovision.com
for details.

73,
dave