Re: [RFI] Car Advice

To: "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Car Advice
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:51:57 -0800
Others have told me that GM is particular good with respect to minimal
RFI problems.  A ham friend of mine runs 500W from his Hummer.  I seem
to remember some RFI when the engine was NOT running, but it went away
when the engine started.  It seemed backwards to me.  He told me he
communicated with GM/Hummer several times about his installation and
any RFI issues he may have had.  It sounded like they went out of
their way to help resolve issues.   FYI.