Re: [RFI] Nasty RFI wiping out higher bands

To: kb2kfv@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Nasty RFI wiping out higher bands
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:46:20 -0500
You have to be kidding.  Everything will be for sale in the new
administration.  Forget about even the pretense of technology as the
reason for any decision.  This FCC has been brilliant on some matters,
dense on others, and inconsistent on the rest.  Remember that they don't
get to write the laws, only describe how they are applied ... and the
micromanagement from the Congress has been endless.  If you need to
point fingers start with your Congress-critter.  :-)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html