Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Fwd: Noise Follow up]
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 06:44:03 -0400
Amen to that - I found a neighbor with an electrically-heated dog dish that
had a bad thermostat.  Emphasizing the fire risk ("hear that - that's a
spark somewhere on your house wiring") is very useful.

Here's an excellent reference on finding which house has the noise:
http://www.rfiservices.com/residence.htm

73, Pete N4ZR