Re: [RFI] Router RFI

To: Tom Berry <tberry1@triad.rr.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Router RFI
From: Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 08:28:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Wired routers MUST have wires and even USB cables can radiate.  I'd prefer
wirelss routers becase they have less wire connected to them that will act as
an antenna in our bands. However, don't forget noisy wall-warts, especially now
that analog wall warts of any appreciable power have been replaced by switchers.

Cortland
KA5S