Re: [RFI] Philips Energy Saving Bulbs?

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <wd3q@starpower.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Philips Energy Saving Bulbs?
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:38:35 -0600
Eric,

I found similar wording on the actual product brochure from
Philips which can be found on their website here::

http://www.nam.lighting.philips.com/us/ecatalog/cfl/pdf/p-3754.pdf

  This product complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules.These
  products may cause interference with radios, cordless
  telephones, and remote control devices. Interference may
  cease after a brief 90 second lamp warm-up period. If
  interference continues, relocate the lamp away from the
  device or plug into a different outlet.

Hmmm ... "Interference may cease after a brief 90 second
lamp warm-up period".

Jim P // WB5WPA //