Re: [RFI] [Amps] new mobile amps from THP

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Amps] new mobile amps from THP
From: David Garnier <dgarnier@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:22:45 -0600
Dave,

Ford is serious about EMC.  Take a look at the "downloadable
documents" section of
 http://www.fordemc.com/
and look at the number of test qualifications.

Dang impressive if you ask me.  My industry could certainly learn
a few things from Ford's program.

Makes me wonder about "how reliable or dependable" foreign
cars are, the level of quality that is, when I hear stories like yours.

Now IF the auto manufactures could sell meeting EMC qualifications,
more important than, more horse power, newer body styling, chrome
exhaust pipes, we hams would be in a much better place.

73's Dave Garnier