Re: [RFI] BPL vs shares & ham radio....KATRINA

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL vs shares & ham radio....KATRINA
From: Alex <extraham@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:48:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Bill NY9H wrote:

> That prompted me to send by Email and letter to Mark Kirk ( my
> Congressman and on the committee that directs the FCC) my concern for
> the interference that BPL causes  BOTH  THE FEDERAL SHARES , MARS &
> ARES systems....

Maybe someone in a BPL affected area can make a few recordings of what
emergency and H&W traffic sounds like when interfered with by BPL. Even nicer
would be if you could call the provider and ask them to stop the interference
and then record and document their response if you're subjected to interference.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com