Re: [RFI] source for RFI filter cordset?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] source for RFI filter cordset?
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:15:24 -0400
I suspect this is the same as the RS 15-1111 AC Line Filter:
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=15-1111

For $19.99 I guess I better try one.  The ~ $100 units ('NQN and
others) look very good, but the price is too high to hang on every RFI
producing appliance in the house.  On the other hand, I could move out
into my garage across the street...

73, Martin AA6E

--
martin.ewing@gmail.com