Re: [RFI] Buying a new TV

To: N6KJ <n6kj@yahoo.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Buying a new TV
From: Martin AA6E <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:32:19 -0800 (PST)
I worry more about RFI caused by the TV.  Plasma sets have some bad
press on this mailing list (A million little lightning discharges!).
LCD is probably more civilized (less current switched).

You could try building a screened room for TV viewing and/or ham
operation...

73 Martin AA6E

p.s.  Why don't we have two different words for "RFI to ham" and "RFI
from ham" operation?  These two sets of problems are related, but they
are also quite distinct.