RE: [RFI] This'd help in some areas

To: <jimjarvis@ieee.org>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] This'd help in some areas
From: "Dave Bernstein" <dave.bernstein@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:47:01 -0400
That makes sense, Jim. We could then correlate low-band usage with BPL pilot
locations.  If there are matches, then we know where to focus our efforts.
If there are no matches, this fact would substantiate an allegation that the
BPL industry is gaming their pilots by choosing locations where interference
is unlikely, as is implied by at least one statement in the ARRL BPL web
site.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ