Re: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference
From: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-1@dfwair.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:36:14 -0500
We must remember that the two options mentioned below are
like night and day.  One is highly illegal and unethical.  The other
is using our legal privileges to transmit on frequencies that we
are licensed for.  Would it be wise to park a mobile beacon
under a BPL box?  Probably not.  Should we stop transmitting
completely because of nasty BPL noise?  I certainly hope not.
There is a balance to be struck -- where that line is exactly
will no doubt remain a subject of debate.
--
Dave NØRQ