RE: [RFI] I wish this guy had interviewed Ed Hare also...

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] I wish this guy had interviewed Ed Hare also...
From: "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:43:25 -0500
If I recall, it was 15 watts to a mobile antenna parked on the curb outside the
house (~12 meters from the house; I have been there myself).  100 watts parked
on the curb 1/2 mile away had the same effect.

See the AMRAD comments at http://www.arrl.org/~ehare/bpl/hyperlinks.html

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Lab