[RFI] BPL Support?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL Support?
From: kilo.mike at gte.net (Kris Mraz)
Date: Tue Aug 12 19:29:51 2003
Cortland Richmond said:
> But... remember to file REPLY comments, AND to specific Comments others
> have already filed. Time's past for plain old Comment on this matter.

Many people have been filing "Comments" instead of "Reply Comments".
As of today there are only 76 Reply Comments and some of those were
filed PRIOR to the end of the Comment period! And a lot of the Comments
filed were filed AFTER the close of the Comment period! I fear we're
losing a lot of clout because of misfilings.

And as Cortland pointed out, I'm seeing a lot of Reply Comments that
don't address specific previously filed comments. Those don't help.

Kris N5KM