[RFI] Filing Comments to FCC

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Filing Comments to FCC
From: Jimk8mr at aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 7 14:37:36 2003
n4zr@contesting.com writes:

> The current filing period is for "reply comments" only.  You can probably
> couch your comments as such and get them in -- just be sure to reference
> one of the power company comments that say "Interference?  What
> interference?"

Look for comments on behalf of the "United Power Line Council", filed July 7.
 I couldn't get these from the FCC's site, but the copy of the filing at the
UPLC web site

http://www.uplc.utc.org/file_depot/0-10000000/0-10000/7966/conman/03-104+Comme
nts.doc

at page 9, includes a real whopper:  "The UPLC is pleased to respond that
there has been no interference reported in any of the field trials by its
members."

73  -  Jim   K8MR