[RFI] re: BPL

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] re: BPL
From: wa3gin at erols.com (David Jordan)
Date: Fri Jun 6 08:55:01 2003
Yes, and when you add National Security to the mix...power outages would
mean data outages on the transmission lines.  That is unacceptible!
 This BPL concept doesn't provide copper like availability which is
required for any gov traffic.  I don't think we have anything to worry
about.

I'd like to know the group that sold the idea to the power
companies...they must be some good marketeers, haha.

enjoy,
dave
wa3gin