[RFI] Speedstream Modem

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Speedstream Modem
From: ka5s at earthlink.net (Cortland Richmond)
Date: Mon Mar 10 15:47:20 2003
Check your Ethernet wiring. This is very often susceptible to RF. Make sure
the cable shields are well connected or bypassed to the chassis (some
interfaces don't allow direct connection). Where is the RF going, and what
is it doing?  If you know that, you'll probably be 90 percent of the way to
fixing the problem.

Doesn't surprise me ferrites fail to help; you'd need really
high-permeability ferrites at 80 and 40 meters.

Cortland