[RFI] GFI Problem

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] GFI Problem
From: W4EF at dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu Feb 6 21:26:37 2003
Does anyone out their have any suggestions for RFI proofing
Ground Fault Interuptors? Specifically, several of the GFI's
in my house (and occasionally their associated circuit breakers)
trip when I am transmitting on 160 meters. The best solution,
of course, would be to get my 160 meter vertical further from
the house, but this is not practical since my lot is very small.

I am wondering if  RF bypass capacitors or ferrite beads
judiciously placed on the affected circuits would be the way
to solve this problem?

Thanks,