[RFI] 100baseT ethernet RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 100baseT ethernet RFI
From: Eric Gustafson <n7cl@mmsi.com> (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:22:25 -0700

Hi Rich,

I think it would be useful for you to forward this message to
both D-Link and Linksys upper management (CEO preferably) with a
CC to the Marketing Division.  Make sure they know this was a
very public discussion.

Thanks for the very useful info.

73, Eric  N7CL

PS to reflectorees -  The DSL modem manufacturers could also
benefit from feedback.  It is especially effective when a useable
alternative is identified.

To: <rfi@contesting.com>

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi