[RFI] question regarding Carrier furnace

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] question regarding Carrier furnace
From: dj2001@isd.net (dj2001@isd.net)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:12:31 -0500

I called Carrier up today and asked the question to their tech
support group.  They said there have been instances with rfi but only
when the equipment was in close proximity to the thermostat wiring.
He said close like inches or in the same wall.   I'll let you know.
Dale J.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi