[RFI] Horizonal Sweep Noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Horizonal Sweep Noise
From: K7FD" <dx@netbridge.net (K7FD)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:06:47 -0700

The key word in my original posting was 'invest'. It's worth it
to me to invest a little time and money because I knew the return
on such an investment would be 1)the result I wanted and 2)a quick
response to the problem.

73 John K7FD

--
WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html