NA-User

[na-user] Converting NA contest files to ADIF

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Converting NA contest files to ADIF
From: Russ Connors <aa2gs@isoc.net> (Russ Connors)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 18:06:38 -0500
I have an old version of NA. Ver 7.08

I use LOGic5 for my logging software. I use to convert NA to a .res file
and then have LOGic4 import it. LOGic% won't import .res files anymore
and instead is looking for .adif files  (or .adi). Someone may suggest
importing to LOGic4 and then importing log.dbf to LOGic5. Already tried
that.....the transfer is corrupted due to some bad log entries.
So....I'm lookingg for a .qdf to .adi conversion if one exists. If that
doesn't exist, a .res to .adi conversion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Russ AA2GS  aa2gs@isoc.net