CT-User

[ct-user] CTY-3413 Country Files - 03 April 2024

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTY-3413 Country Files - 03 April 2024
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 19:42:15 -0600
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 03 April 2024:

    https://www.country-files.com/cty-3413-03-april-2024/

For installation instructions, start at:

    https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

   https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-03-april-2024/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

   https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

    3 April 2024 (CTY-3413)
    VER20240403, Version entity is Chile, CE

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * VP8CP is Antarctica, CE9 in ITU zone 73
        * GB2WAA is Wales, GW
        * IY0GM is Sardinia, IS
        * KG6RIJ is Hawaii, KH6
        * KI7JRD and KK7GZO are both Alaska, KL
        * LU1AW/X is Argentina, LU in ITU zone 16
        * R9HAF/6 is European Russia, UA
        * R9CS/P is Asiatic Russia, UA9
        * VI60IOTA is in ITU zone 59, not ITU zone 55
        * VI60IOTA is in CQ zone 30, not CQ zone 29

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * GB0GGR in Scotland, GM
        * IT9AAK/8 in Italy, I
        * AA5UN, ND9M and WD9GKG in United States, K
        * KA1MRC in Hawaii, KH6
        * K4J in Puerto Rico, KP4
        * LT2V/D, LU1CBA/D, LU1CBQ/D, LU1DNQ/D, LU1HYW/H, LU1WL/W, LU1XJJ/XA,
          LU1XMO/XA, LU1YY/D, LU1YY/V, LU2VV/D, LU2WA/XA, LU2WJV/XA, LU3DR/D,
LU3DSR/D,
          LU3DXG/D, LU4DQ/E, LU6DDC/D, LU6DJ/D, LU6DM/D, LU6DTJ/D, LU7EYX/D,
LU8DBB/D,
          LU8DCH/D, LU8EMD/D, LU8XW/X, LU8XW/XP, LU9DEW/D, LW1DYC/D, LW2DJG/D,
LW2EDM/D,
          LW3DEN/D, LW3EMT/D, LW6EGE/D, LW9DFA/D and LW9EVV/D in Argentina, LU
        * R1IE/8, R9XD/9 and RL1I/8 in Asiatic Russia, UA9

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it.  If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us