CT-User

[ct-user] 10.04.001

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 10.04.001
From: "Eric Martin" <k7abvmt@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 05:47:34 -0000
recently installed the new 10.04.001 version of CT...However on my 2 year old
Dell with tons of memory etc. ( I was using 10.03.002) which worked
fine...however 10.04 worked very badly. if I had it on the task bar while
looking at say another page, ie. packet cluster, or E-mail..I could hardly open
a page, the machine struggled to say the least, or when I took a break from the
contest CQWWCW, and the computer went asleep, it was hard to get it wake back
up..and get back to the CT logging program for the contest...with 10.03.002
never a problem...has anyone had the happen??K7ABV