CT-User

[ct-user] mystery solved

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] mystery solved
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 05:44:48 -0000
Yesterday, after not using CT for quite a while, I put CTwin on under XP and
had a strange problem. About once a minute, the F6 box popped up, just as if
I had hit shift-F6. Sorry I forget who suggested this, but the problem was
my wireless Keyboard. Using my old faithful Microsoft ergonomic keyboard
that plugs into the PC, and no more problem.

Thanks for straightening me out!

I'm antenna impaired with a TH3 at 40ft, but I'll get on using CTwin and
make a few S&P q's.

73, Mike K9MI