CT-User

RE: [ct-user] A Windows version of ADIF?

To: "'Dennis McAlpine'" <vze323tn@verizon.net>,"'Com'" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] A Windows version of ADIF?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:21:36 -0000
Assuming you are now using xp..  do run/start, type in 'cmd' and hit enter.
If that won't run your program then instead of 'cmd' type in 'command' and
try it there... 'command' is more like the older dos shell, 'cmd' is a more
powerful but also more directly tied to windows shell.  You can also find
the program exe file in windows explorer, right click on it, select
properties, and see if setting any of the compatibility modes let it run
properly.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net