CT-User

[ct-user] Problems submitting ARRL 10 meter log??

To: <CT-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problems submitting ARRL 10 meter log??
From: "N7FLT" <n7flt@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:59:07 -0700
Did anyone else have problems submitting their log to
the ARRL 10 meter robot?  I must be doing something
wrong!  I keep getting a message that "Line xx was discarded"
for any QSO where the DX gave a report with a 4 digit serial
number; e.g., LT1F gave us a report of  "59 1122".

The robot sends back a note that says:
    Line 50 was discarded.  '1122' is not recognized as a
    valid field in a Cabrillo log file for the ARRL 10 Meter Contest.

All QSO's with a 4 digit serial number are discarded.  All 1, 2,
and 3 digit serial number entries are accepted.

It doesn't seem to matter what version of CT 10 I use to do
the WRITELOG command or how I process the W7ED.LOG
file (in EDIT on 3 different computers).

Suggestions??

Thanks,

Don,
N7FLT