CT-User

[ct-user] Problems with the CT CQ 160 Contest Cabrillo File

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Problems with the CT CQ 160 Contest Cabrillo File
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:58:42 -0600
ERROR MESSAGE REPORT FROM THE ROBOT

ERROR #1: Invalid category SINGLE-OP 160M HIGH SSB

REMEDY #1: Please modify your Cabrillo log file to include
a valid category.  Here are all the examples of possible valid categories
for the CQ 160 Meter SSB Contest, choose one:

CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M HIGH
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M LOW
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP 160M QRP
CATEGORY: MULTI-ONE
CATEGORY: CHECKLOG

CQWW LOG WARNING MESSAGE REPORT FROM THE ROBOT

CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP 160M HIGH SSB
  Line 19 was discarded.  Invalid Cabrillo category specification.

STATE-PROVINCE:  SK
  Line 20 was discarded.  'STATE-PROVINCE:' is not recognized as a
  valid field in a Cabrillo log file for the CQ 160 Meter SSB Contest.
--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0