CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Support for NAQP - Wanted ???

To: <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>, "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Support for NAQP - Wanted ???
From: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:03:58 -0500
To K4OJ:

Jim,

In the time that I have been a subscriber to this reflector over the past
few years, I have watched you REPEATEDLY slander myself and many, many
others on this reflector.  Not content to stop there, you have REPEATEDLY
slandered many groups of people from all walks of life, of different
nationalities, differencing political viewpoints and all manor of other
beliefs and interests.

In my opinion, your continual SLANDER and hostility towards others, which is
your NORMAL method of communication, is NOT deserved or welcome on this or
any other public forum.

Don't you dare complain about others when you have absolutely no
self-control and little, if any consideration for anyone other than
yourself!

Bob KQ2M