CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT Radio Interfaces

To: "John DeRuiter" <wm7a@msn.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT Radio Interfaces
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:54:14 -0400
At 10:24 PM 9/4/2003, John DeRuiter wrote:

I am a new user of CT and am having some problems.

1.)  I can control the frequency of my ICOM 756 from CT, but CT does not
automatically sense the band the radio is on.  It appears that it does not
poll the 756 to get the freq/band info.  Is there some way that I can fix
this?

Go into your settings on your '756. Make sure CT-17 Transceive is set to ON. This allows the radio to babble its frequency when you spin the dial.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC