CT-User

[ct-user]

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user]
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Apr 10 18:45:15 2003
John, the text is unclear:

"IMPORTANT: CTWin is packaged as a .ZIP archive. After unzipping the archive,
run the SETUP.EXE program to begin the installation. If you are updating CTWin
9.71 or later, select "Repair Installation" and it will update your current
installation with the new files. If you are updating CTWin 9.70 or earlier, you
must use Add/Remove Programs from the Windows Control Panel to completely
uninstall the old version before installing the new version."

I'll fix it tonight.

73 - Jim AD1C

--- john youell <w4tnx@comcast.net> wrote:

> I have been a user of the DOS version of CT for quite some time, but would
> be interested in trying the Windows version. All I see on the "update page",
> is just that, an update for the Windows version and not a grass roots
> install. Am I missing something or looking in the wrong place?

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC