CT-User

[ct-user] error -6002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] error -6002
From: ludal at dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Fri Feb 14 10:21:33 2003
What's the secret to getting ctwin985 to load?  I have downloaded
the zip file, unzipped it and attempted to run setup and get the
-6002 error.  The message instructs to make sure that the temp
file is empty, close all running programs, and insure internet
connection for internet downloads.  I have tried this on my house
machine (windows98) and several of my shack machines (win2000)
with the same results.  I have even attempted direct installation
via the download, no joy.

73  Dallas W3PP