CT-User

[ct-user] FW: [YCCC] CT & Windows XP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FW: [YCCC] CT & Windows XP
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:41:19 -0000
Note, there is no 'boot to dos' or 'restart in dos mode' in windows xp.
There is a 'command prompt' window that provides a decent dos emulation.
I can run ct 9.74 in the command window ok.  I have used a comtsr to
talk to a radio from there but have not tried cw keying or a dvp.  Some
of the dos tools like 'merge' will not run, though ken can recompile
them and provide an xp compatible version if needed.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

Bob