CT-User

[ct-user] feature request

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] feature request
From: k1mk@arrl.net (Michael Keane, K1MK)
Date: 19 Feb 2002 09:13:32 -0800
On Tue, 19 February 2002, "Carl - WC4H" wrote:

> F1 is already in use as the memory recall for calling CQ (or whatever you
> program it to be).
>
> Carl

That's the whole point. As a consequnce of calling CQ the run & pass frequncies
would automatically be set.

If I'm CQing then the presumption is that the radio is tuned to my run
frequency and that's the frequency where Alt-F4 should return me after I grab a
spot. And it's also the frequency on which the other stations at a multi should
send me passes even if I happen to be off chasing a spot when they check the
Alt-J window.

73,
Mike K1MK

Michael Keane K1MK