CT-User

[ct-user] WINCT and LPT1

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] WINCT and LPT1
From: k1ea@contesting.com (K1EA)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:10:31 -0500
After the install, you need to reboot. I've got to change the install
script to reflect that.

After CTWIN comes up, make sure you select a code contest and type the
sound command in the callsign field. Try F1 and see if it makes CW
sounds. If the LPT is not keying, there may be something special about
the bios. Keying though a serial port is not supported yet.

- Ken