CT-User

[ct-user] Sweepstakes cabrillo format question

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Sweepstakes cabrillo format question
From: don81@ix.netcom.com (Don Anastasia)
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 22:37:03 -0800
Hi guys:

Well, I have finished the contest.  And sucessfully outputed the
required Cabrillo log file.  Does the ARRL league require that we go into
the log (top-summary) and add a line showing total hours of operation?
Or do the boy's at the office figure it out from the log?  It seems
to me that last year, I added a line to the Cabrillo that showed total
hours of operation.  Does anyone know if this is necessary?  Just
Curious - tnx for reading - Don - AA6W.