CT-User

[ct-user] Recommendations for converting CT log to Cabrillo?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Recommendations for converting CT log to Cabrillo?
From: Eric Dobrowansky" <kk2ed@adelphia.net (Eric Dobrowansky)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:48:53 -0500
I am using an older version of CT8 (v8.2 or so) and need to convert my
contest log file to the Cabrillo format.

Is there any utility available on the web to do this?

Has anyone just imported the CT log data into an Excel spreadsheet,
formatted the data to the Cabrillo specs, then saved it as an ASCII text
file?  If so, can someone fwd me a sample of the Excel layout?

I am fluent with Excel and can probably do it myself fairly easily, but my
only fear is to send it off to the ARRL only to find out I missed something
or didn't have it exactly like they wanted it.

Thanks for any suggestions......

73 Eric
KK2ED