CT-User

[ct-user] BANDMAP #$@!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] BANDMAP #$@!
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:34:15 -0000
Try doing SETUP from inside CT.  I find that this will restart an
apparently "stalled" connection to a radio.

Also, make sure you're not selecting 'radio 2' by mistake.

The newer versions require Alt-period (Alt-.) to switch radios, but
while monkeying around with the bandmap toggle, Alt-Comma (Alt-,) you
may be hitting Alt-. by mistake.

73,

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O