CT-User

[ct-user] cabrillo

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] cabrillo
From: Dan Karg" <dkarg@mn.mediaone.net (Dan Karg)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:37:37 -0000
I've just been reading the spec:

Operators would be:

"OPERATORS: callsign1 [callsign2 callsign3...]
A space-delimited list of operator callsign(s). "

Like:
OPERATORS: K1TTT K1ABC K3UU K5AA

You can have more than one line of operators.

I think your CATEGORY heading should be
CATEGORY: MULTI-ONE ALL HIGH

"The mode-category must be CW, SSB or MIXED and is only relevant for single
operator entries in multi-mode contests such as IARU-HF and the 10 Meter
Contest."

By the way, my take on the spec is that the file (at least the summery part)
can be in any order. Only requirement is 'start-of-log' and 'end-of-log.
That's why every line has a header field. There was some discussion on the
reflector a bit about proper order.

See the Spec at http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/ or the example SS log at
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/sweepstakes.txt

Dan