CT-User

[ct-user] CT support files for State QSO Parties?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT support files for State QSO Parties?
From: Geovincent@aol.com (Geovincent@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:07:09 EDT
Scott, perhaps all the State QSO parties could use the same set of rules and
then we would just need to have one template and maybe participation would be
better. I for one do not participate in state QSO parties because of the
difficulty in tracking down the proper logging programs. However, if logging
programs were available I would participate. I have CT and Logic as contest
and logging programs.

Maybe a coordinator is needed? Anybody else have thoughts on this?

TNX and 73,
George K3GV

DX: Long may it live !