CT-User

[ct-user] Problem with 9.47.003

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problem with 9.47.003
From: John K9UWA" <k9uwa@cris.com (John K9UWA)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:57:14 -0500
One Way Packet Problem...Station #2 can NOT send any packet
information. It receives packet fine from Station #1....

Two station two computer setup.....

Packet is via DRSI internal card in
Computer #1-Station#1  200 Pentium II.. this station works 100% with
9.47.003

Computer #2- 486/100  Station#2 All functions work except packet....Logging
etc.
It receives packet sent from station#1 and or anything coming over the
packet radio link.....it just will not send any packet.....

Config file is correct....says Remote TNC....Multi Single.....
Information is flowing over the Null Modem cable betweent he two computers
correctly otherwise the Logging functions and Gab etc wouldn't work....and
they do work correctly.....

This problem has been in ALL CT versions since 9.27....if I go back to 9.27 it
still works....

So are there any Two or three station setups out there running DRSI card for
Packet??.....or am I the only one in the world with this problem!!
Sure hope someone can help us out.....
Thanks
John K9UWA

John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF