CT-User

[ct-user] Incorect date !!!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Incorect date !!!
From: Dan, S50U" <danilo.brelih@siol.net (Dan, S50U)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 18:45:56 +0100
Hi gangs

After lot of sleeping I start with my CT files in new millennium.
My DOS time show 1-1-2000, but when I try with some test files in
my DOS CT9.27 log show incorrect date format when writelog like :
1-Jan-:0
CT9.39 produce even more funny numbers as 1-Jan.70, so we need to
be careful before first contest go, for me WW160 CW. :-)
Is this mean that we can easily delete all oldest CT version from
ours PCs. ???

Happy 2000 from Dan, S50U

SCC webmaster : http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc
Danilo Brelih                              HAM: S50U
Gorje #14 A                              email: danilo.brelih@siol.net
5282 Cerkno                                 or: s50u@hamradio.si
Slovenia                                   tel: +386 65 745 117
              http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e